- This event has passed.
General Meeting 2023
October 19 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – £25.00
General Meeting followed by a two course curry lunch. Lunch will be served at 1.15pm and drinks available at a pay bar.
Agenda for the General Meeting
1. The President (Mark Havelock-Allan)
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20 April 2023 (enclosed)
3. Matters arising from the Minutes
4. Secretary’s report (Peter Boon)
5. Projects and visits report (Denise Love and area representatives)
6. Events (Rosemary Raza)
8. Any other business
9. Talk: Dr Eleanor Newbigin. Senior lecturer in the History of Modern South Asia, SOAS. “Partition in India and Britain.”